UNIX 5100 FULL FACE MASK RESPIRATOR
Full face mask respirator UNIX 5100 (silicone face part) with the use of appropriate filters, protects the respiratory system against harmful substances in the form of aerosol – dust, fume, mist and/or in the form of vapours and gases and/or both of these forms. They are characterized by low resistance to breathing and a long storage period.
The characteristics of masks:
- A wide field of vision lens will be made quickly and reliably with the use of a bayonet connectors,
- the masks are made of high-strength plastics, silicone resistant to harmful substances and adverse weather conditions.
- Masks are effective in all climate zones, at an ambient temperature of -40 to + 40C and relative humidity up to 98%.
- Inner pack prevents constipation and reduces the content of carbon dioxide under the hood.
- The double seal of the face part allows users with different proportions of the face to use a universal size mask,.
- The self-tightening buckles of the 5-point head adjust the bonnet, allowing it to be adjusted and secured directly on the user’s head.
- The masks meet the European standard EN 136: 1998 + AC: 2003 (class 2)